- Conifer Sample & Overstock Sale, Friday, August 27 – Sunday, August 29, 2010, 2848 Webster Street, SF, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Local SF boutique Conifer is hosting a sample & overstock sale featuring local designers! Save up to 8-% on items. This sale continues through the weekend.
- The Haberdash: “All That Is Man” at Candystore Collective, Friday, August 27, 2010, 3153 16th Street, SF, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Candystore Collective’s Mission District store hosts “All That Is Man” a smashing finale to the week long celebration of Men’s Fashion – the Haberdash. Discounts on shopping and great tips for men’s styling.
- “Fashion In The Mission” by Yiriba, Friday, August 27, 2010, Bollywood Lounge, 3372 19th Street, SF, 8:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Yiriba is hosting a special evening of entertainment and fashion! Fashion show starts at 9:00 PM featuring designers Silver Lucy and Jeaja. The $25 suggested donation at the door includes a complimentary glass of wine and appetizers.
A San Jose fashion show featuring Executive Lifestyles, FAZE clothing, Lucy Bea, Anya Z, BYANBE, and Body by Javon. RSVP to be on the guest list.
The designer sample sale at Conifer continues today as well as the Eat Real Festival and Goodguys 24th West Coast Nationals. Chinatown Night Market Fair is happening tonight with different vendors and entertainment for your enjoyment. The weekend long Tiburon Art Festival starts today as well. Make sure to note these and all the other great fashion events happening in the Bay.
- Yoga Community Eco-Chic Boutique Day, Saturday, August 28, 2010, 577-5th Street, Sonoma, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Yoga Community is hosting an Eco-Chic Boutique Day featuring a trunk show with eco-friendly lines Zansus Purses and FOAT Designs. Zansus Purses are pure rescue, re-use, re-cycle and re-think effort. Resources otherwise destined for landfill aer used to make these functional, earth-friendly handbags. The collection is versatile and sure to satisfy any taste, perfect for a day or a night out. Come check out the collections and shop eco-consciously!
- Runway Confessions Fashion Show Benefit, Saturday, August 28, 2010, Jason’s Restaurant, 300 Drakes Landing Rd., Green Brae, 6:00-9:30 PM
Wine & dine and enjoy a benefit fashion show. Impressive line-up of local designers showcasing their collections at a fashion show starting at 8:00 PM. Basic seating cost is $10 with other cost options including dinner.
- Perth: Something Hidden Revealed, Saturday, August 28, 2010, Swankety Swank, 289 Divisadero Street, SF, 7:00 – 11:00 PM
Boutique Swankety Swank is hosting a special artist reception and evening of fine entertainment. Come enjoy the live entertainment and shop at the same time!
The designer sample sale at Conifer continues today as well as the Eat Real Festival, Goodguys 24th West Coast Nationals and Tiburon Art Festival. Make sure to note these and all the other great fashion events happening in the Bay.
Mario B. Productions is hosting an open model call for his latest fashion show event of the Bay Area!
- VillagePastels Fundraiser, Sunday, August 29, 2010, First Presbyterian Church, 1140 Cowper Street, Palo Alto, 2:00 – 7:00 PM
VillagePastels invites you to a fundraiser exhibition of its exquisite handcrafted products from India. Check out fancy evening bags, hand embroidered silk scarves and other beautiful items.