There are many great fashionable events to enjoy this weekend, ranging from gr.dano and Tea Collection sample sales to an exciting fashion show hosted by the Art Institute of California. Other fun events include the North Beach festival, the Thread show, and the Decadestwo sale on $150 Christian Laboutins! Whatever you do, enjoy your weekend in style.
- Tea Collection Sample Sale, Friday, June 18, 2010, Fiddlesticks, 540 Hayes Street, SF, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Score some items from SF’s stylish children’s clothing line Tea Collection. You won’t want to miss this summer sample sell to stock up on items for the little fashionistas in your life. Samples and past season items will be sold at low prices, ranging in sizes from 0 – 8 for both girls and boys.
Decadestwo and Hautelook are hosting a luxury designer consignment sale at Fort Mason’s Fire House in San Francisco.
- gr.dano Trunk Show & Sample Sale, Friday, June 18 & Saturday, June, 19, 2010, 440 Brannan Street, SF, 4:00 – 10:00 PM (Friday) and 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (Saturday)
San Francisco based designer group gr.dano is hosting their first ever sample sale! Save up to 80% of their women’s high end contemporary collections. Clothing sizes range from 2 to 12. This event is Friday from 4:00 to 10:00 pm at their design studio at 440 Brannan Street in San Francisco.
- Trunk Show for Verrieres & Sako, Friday, June 18, 2010, Wonderland, 2929 24th Street, SF 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Wonderland is hosting a Verrieres & Sako Trunk show/cocktail reception. Be one of the first to see her new collection and save on select style from previous collections. The cocktail reception is Friday night only, but the trunk show and sale will last through the weekend from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM at Wonderland.
- Fashion Show Fundraiser, Friday, June 18, 2010, New Asia Restaurant, 722 Pacific Avenue, SF, 6:00 – 10:00 PM
The Asian American Veterans Legion is hosting a fundraiser dinner and a fashion show at New Asia Restaurant in SF. Three local designers will be featuring their collections, including the latest swimsuit collection from designer Constance Ng and couture collection from Victor Tung. Cost for the dinner and fashion show is $40. (415) 392-2882.
- The Frail, Fans Of Jimmy Century and others, Friday, June 18, 2010, Milk Bar, 1840 Haight Street, SF, 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Fashionable fans of music need to check out Fans of Jimmy Century, appearing Friday at Milk Bar in San Francisco. Not only do they put on an amazing performance, but their trendsetting attire will inspire all fashionistas alike. Doors open at 8:00 PM, $8 cover.
- MAC Viva Glam Event, Friday, June 18, 2010, Club Pearl, 8 South 1st Street, San Jose, 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Enjoy designer DJs and festivities by MAC Makeup artists at this South Bay fundraiser for the MAC Aids Fund. Fashion show by Executive Lifestyles, Rebel Voices, Revelation by Me and Serena Hughes Design. Cost to attend is $10 presale.
Decadestwo and Hautelook are hosting a luxury designer consignment sale at Fort Mason’s Fire House in San Francisco. On Saturday they are having a special shoe sale where Christian Louboutin’s are only $150! This is a great shopping event you won’t want to miss!
- North Beach Festival, Saturday, June 19 & Sunday, June 20, 2010, North Beach, SF, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
San Francisco’s 56th Annual North Beach Festival is always a great place for people watching, entertainment and shopping the booths. No cost to attend.
- gr.dano Trunk Show & Sample Sale, Saturday, June, 19, 2010, 440 Brannan Street, SF, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (Saturday)
San Francisco based designer group gr.dano is hosting their first ever sample sale! Save up to 80% of their women’s high end contemporary collections. Clothing sizes range from 2 to 12. This event is Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM at their design studio at 440 Brannan Street in San Francisco. This is the last day for great savings on the gr.dano collection!
THREAD is a part of San Francisco’s best designer showcase, SF Design Week! The Thread Show is a showcase of the best emerging fashion designers. Shop throughout the day at discounts of up to 80% off of the designer collections. The event will include two fashion shows, DJ entertainment, live art shows, drink specials, complimentary snacks and more. $10 to attend with a $2 discount with RSVP.
Come shop at SF’s new weekly artist market featuring over 50 local artists and designers each week. Check their website for the full listing of participating designers: www.market-sf.com.
- United Streets of Fashion, Saturday, June 19, 2010, San Francisco Design Center Galleria, SF, 7:00pm
The Art Institute of California is hosting their annual fashion show, United Streets of Fashion. Over 20 dynamic fashion students will be featuring their collections at this fabulous evening of fashion. VIP tickets are $50 each. $20 general admission in advance and $25 at the door.
- Fundraiser Fashion Show, Sunday, June 20, 2010, Temple Bar & Lounge, 52 South 1st Street, San Jose, 4:00 – 10:00 PM
When Fashion Meets Films & Celebrities is a “Fashion Show for A Cause.” South Bay designer Debbie Nghiem has chosen 10 influential women within the Bay Area to model her elegant evening wear. The fashion show will take place from 4:00 – 6:00 PM with an after party from 6:00 to 10:00 PM. Cost to attend is $10 in advance and $15 at the door.