Upcoming Fashionable Fun Events in the SF Bay Area
Monday, January 23rd through Sunday, January 29th, 2012
It’s all about the fashion this week at the various runway shows occurring Wednesday through Saturday. In between the events, make sure to stop in at one of the pop-up shops or special boutique sales happening in San Francisco. Whatever you do, enjoy your week in style!
- Gallery of Jewels – 20% – 50% sale, Friday, January 13 thru Tuesday, January 31, 2012, SF, 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
The Gallery of Jewels annual sale continues this week at each of their store locations in San Francisco! Save up to 50% off their collection of jewelry, many from local Bay Area designers.
- Rock the Runway of 2012: Boutique Fashion Show & Beauty Event, Wednesday, January 25, 2012, The Infinity Club Lounge, 333 Main Street, SF, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Get a sneak peak of the fashion and beauty trends of 2012! Enjoy a night of fashion, fun and inspiration with your girlfriends as you gear up to rock the runway of 2012. Evening includes advice from top fashion and beauty experts, product sampling, giveaways, prizes and more. Sponsored by White House/Black Market, Premier Jewelry Designs, Skinny Girl Water and Mary Kay Cosmetics. No cost to attend.
- Runway Couturier presents RUNWAY, Wednesday, January 25, 2012, Madrone Studios – 1417 15th Street, SF, 8:00 to 11:00 pm
Runway Couturier presents “RUNWAY!”, chronicling authentic vintage fashion through the decades with a luxe modern twist. featuring a runway show, silent and live auction, free cocktails and complimentary catering by Sage restaurant. All net proceeds go directly to the Harvey Milk Foundation. No cost to attend, suggested donation of $15.
- Secession Art & Design biggest sale of the year & happy hour, Thursday, January 26, thru Sunday, January 29, 2012, 3361 Mission Street, SF, 12:00 to 7:00 pm
Secession Art & Design’s biggest sale of the year starts Thursday, January 26th and continues through Sunday, January 29th. Art, clothing and jewelry are 20% storewide! Additionally, art at Front Porch is 20% off and select New Skool & Secession wear-ables are 30% to 50% off. Make sure to stop in for artful shopping and savings!
- 2012 Fashion Music Week Showcase, Thursday, January 26, 2012, Doubletree Hotel by Hilton – 200 Marina Blvd., Berkeley, 6:00 to 10:00 pm
The 2012 Fashion Music Conference Week is a showcase held in Berkeley that provides independent artists, record labels, aspiring models, actresses, actors, fashion designers, DJs, athletes and others the opportunity to learn about their industry and network. The event includes a lineup of special guest speakers, music and dance performances and two runway fashion shows. Ticket cost ranges from $12 general to $23 VIP.
- Rage S/S Men 2012 Trend Fashion Show, Thursday, January 26, 2012, Submission Lounge, 2183 Mission Street, SF, 7:00 to 10:00 pm
JUMFLO is hosting their first fashion show – RAGE, a Spring/Summer 2012 Trend fashion show. Come experience a men’s line of vintage pieces reconstructed into glamour punk rock masterpieces. With crazy DIY looks, JUMFLO hits every fashion trend for 2012 – the collection is a must see! No cost to attend.
- Secession Art & Design Happy Hour, Friday, January 27, 2012, 3361 Mission Street, SF, 6:30 to 9:30 pm
In addition to having their biggest sale of the year, Secession Art & Design hosting a special happy hour with extended shopping hours. Come for drinks, snacks and a chance to meet the featured artists and designers. In addition, art, clothing and jewelry are 20% store wide! Make sure to stop in for artful night of mingling, shopping and savings!
The Gallery of Jewels and Secession Art & Design sales continue today through the weekend. In addition, enjoy these other special fashion events:
- h.NAOTO shopping event, Saturday, January 28 to Monday, January 30, 2012, 1746 Post Street, SF, 12:00 to 7:00 pm
Popular Japanese designer Hirooka Naoto is making a special appearance at his SF store in Japantown to promote his new collection and to prepare for his fist U.S. Goth Night Fashion Show on Monday, January 30th at DNA Lounge. If you make a purchase over $10 at the store on January 28th to 30th, you will receive a free admission and drink ticket for the the fashion show. If you spend over $100 at the store, you’ll receive a signed Polaroid with the designer in an original h.NAOTO card frame. Come stop by the store and get style tips from the designer himself!
- Treasure Island Flea Market, Saturday, January 28 & Sunday, January 29, 2012, Avenue of the Palms, Treasure Island, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Treasure Island is the perfect venue to enjoy treasure hunting for the unique items from local Bay Area designers, collectors, makers, artists, crafters, food purveyors and wineries. While shopping enjoy live entertainment and some of the best specialty foods of the Bay. Cost to attend is $3. Free parking.
- Fashion+Techsf 2nd Anniversary & Geek Style Lounge Series, Saturday, January 28, 2012, The Infinity: Club Lounge, 333 Main Street, SF, 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Fashion+TechSF is hosting a Pop-up Shop featuring San Francisco designers and jewelers. Come shop, mingle and enjoy the special fashion and style presentations throughout the evening. $15 to attend.
- SNOW – a White Fashion Event, Saturday, January 28, 2012, Cowden – 180 Shipley Street, SF, 6:00 to 11:00 pm
SFBA Fashion Network presents the highly anticipated annual event: SNOW – a White Fashion Event 2012. Come dressed up in your finest, stylish white attire (dress code strictly enforced) and enjoy an evening of inspiring fashion in a runway show featuring the collections of local designers Cana Klebanoff, Cari Borja, Herbert Williamson, Joseph Domingo, Julie Schindler and Violetta Vieux. This promises to be one of the hottest events of the year! General admission ticket cost is $20 and front row seating is $40.