- Fashion Fights Aids Fashion Show Casting Call, Monday, June 7, 2010, Horizon Lounge, 498 Broadway, SF, 5:00 – 6:00 PM
There is a model and designer casting call for the Fashion Fights Aids Fashion Show, coming up next month on July 16, 2010. Stop by Horizon Lounge to meet with the producers of the events and to show off your talent.
- Ramp It Up! SFMade’s Launch Event, Wednesday, June 9, 2010, Ritual Coffee Roasters, 1050 Howard Street, SF, 5:30 – 8:30 PM
SFMade is having a launch event to celebrate the artisan manufacturing business within San Francisco. This is a great opportunity to mingle with the range of people from the manufacturing industry within SF. Cost to attend is $35 and includes food and drinks for the evening.
- Portfolio Night/ Open Call, Wednesday, June 9, 2010, Pigment Cosmetics, One Market Street, SF, 6:00 – 9:00 PM
SFFAMA is hosting their weekly portfolio night where models are able to get input and advice on their portfolio and modeling career. In addition, this week they will be hosting an open casting call for models, designers, MUAs, stylists, etc. for their next exciting fashion shows happening on June 29th and August 19th.
- Shecky’s Girls Night Out, Thursday, June 10, 2010, Fort Mason Center Herbst Pavillion, SF, 5:00-10:00pm
Enjoy a ladies night out! Shop the latest in warm weather fashion trends while you enjoy cocktails and Spring beauty treatments. Cost of admission is $10.
- American Apocalypse Launch Party, Thursday, June 10, 2010, Harputs Union, 124 Geary Street, SF, 7:00 – 10:00 PM
Come celebrate the launch of American Apocalypse415.com! This high-end online vintage boutique promises to bring a boost of fashion into your life. Come join them for a night of special performances, drinks and fashioned fun! No cost to attend.
Sloane & Heroes is the latest production featuring live club acts, fashion and top DJs. This week airbrush artist Javieaer Correa will be fashioning up model Mystie Rodriguez. No cost to attend.
- Archetype Boutique Grand Opening, Friday, June 11 – Sunday, June 13, 2010, 984 Market Street, SF, 12:00 – 9:00 (Fri/Sat), 12:00 – 4:00 (Sun)
Celebrate Archetype Boutique’s grand opening with a weekend filled with art and fashion. On June 12th the designer of Kittinhawk will be in store to talk to shoppers about her collection. No cost to attend.
The Cornell Alumni Association of SF presents a fashion show featuring SF based designers. Featured designers include Good Karma – GK Clothing, Dlish Couture and Stefanie Schoen. Cost to attend is $50 general admission and $75 for VIP tickets at the door. Save $25 by purchasing your ticket early before the event.
- West Valley’s Revival Fashion Show, Friday, June 11, 2010, West Valley College Theater, 14000 Fruitvale Ave., Saratoga, 6:00 – 9:00 PM
FDAT club is hosting a top notch fashion show featuring the latest trends from design students of West Valley College. General admission is $17 and premier tickets are $25.
- OUTBOUND Opening Reception, Friday, June 11, 2010, Secession Art & Design, 3361 Mission Street, SF, 6:30 – 9:30 PM
Secession Art & Design is an art gallery and boutique that is hosting an opening reception for their latest exhibit “Outbound.” Come mingle and drink while you enjoy the art displays and designer collections. No cost to attend.
- Lyres & Lace Fashion Show, Friday, June 11, 2010, Swedish American Hall, 2174 Market Street, SF, 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Lyres & Lace is an event of music and fashion of the romantic and the bizarre. There will be a fashion show featuring the collections from seven designers. Doors open at 7 pm and the show starts at 8 pm. Cost to attend is $12 advance and $14 at the door.
This is Thread | Bare’s 5th annual striptease fashion auction and trunk show! Local designers will be showcasing their innovative works on the runway and the clothes will be auctioned off right from the runway. The trunk show will continue through the weekend on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 – 6:00 PM. Cost to attend the fashion show is $10 to $20, sliding scale admission.
- Jetlag 2: Where Fashion Meets Travel, Friday, June 11, 2010, Atrium, 101 2nd Street, SF, 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Join SF trend-setters and world travelers for the 2nd edition of Jet Lag. Fashion, music, and travel are combined for an evening of entertainment. Cost to attend is $10 with RSVP/$15 without RSVP and $5 with RSVP before 10:00 PM.
- Swirl Into Summer Fashion Show, Friday, June 11, 2010, Slide, 430 Mason Street, SF, 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Slide is presenting their Swirl Into Summer Fashion Show featuring SF designer Maggie Trever. She will be featuring her collection of knit casual and evening dresses along with her signature line of bikinis. No cost to attend.
Join the retail tenants of 888 Brannan as they unload excess wholesale samples of a wide variety of products. $5 admission with a $1 discount if you bring a donation of non-perishable food for the SF Food Bank.
- Isharya Semi-Annual Sample Sale, Saturday, June 12, 2010, Peekadoodle Kidsclub, 900 N Point Street, SF, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
You won’t want to miss this sample sale from Bay Area luxury fashion jeweler Isharya. This is an international brand being sold in over 500 retail stores and online stores. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to buy elegant jewelry pieces at special discounts!
Lightbox SF presents Crafty Hour, an afternoon of art and fashion. Some of the artists in attendance will be Red Collar Designs, Elizabet Wendt, Alana Douvros, Dan Brazelton and Strana Astrachan. No cost to attend.
- SF Etsy Sampler, Saturday, June 12, 2010, Artist Xchange Gallery, 3169 16th Street, SF, 1:00 – 6:00 PM
Artist Change is hosting the first ever SF Etsy Sampler Trunk Show! Nibble on free refreshments while perusing the superb work of over 20 talented Etsy artists. There will be an assortment of accessories, jewelry, fabulous fashions and more. No cost to attend.
- Artists Without Boundaries, Saturday, June 12, 2010, Wonderland, 2929 24th Street, SF, 6:00 – 11:00 PM
Charity is always fashionable, especially if it involves hand painted doctor bags by local artists. Join Wonderland at this charity event for Artists Without Boundaries for Doctors Without Borders. Enjoy DJ’d music and drinks as you check out which bag you want to bid on.
- Fashion On The Square, Model Call, Sunday, June 13, 2010, Donatello Hotel, 501 Post Street, SF, 3:00 – 7:00 PM
Fashion On The Square, happening on August 14, 2010, is having a model casting call. Boys, girls, men and women of all heights and sizes are welcome to audition. A body shot is requested for their files.
Spread the Love and Share this Article!